Six things that I’ve learned in two days:
1. Deep throating is very spitty. It would seem ‘spitty’ is not a word, but it should be. Seriously, a dick down your throat is MESSY! I am not complaining… I enjoy this. Surprisingly, copious amounts of saliva on my face just makes me wetter where it counts. I TRY to be clean and maybe more attractive, but it just doesn’t work. Down and Dirty is the way to go.
2. The pattern button on my wand is a motherfucker. Really. It is right above the speed button and it gets pressed accidentally at the WORST possible moments. Motherfucker, I tell you.
3. Talking to my mom about frequency of sex is highly uncomfortable for me. We are close, but never have I shared any sort of personal info like that with her! She’s very happy for me (gag!), but still… that was WEIRD! I’m sure I was eight shades of red. Ack!
4. It’s a bit difficult to take off your panties in a bathroom stall when wearing jeans. It is NOT very discreet.
5. Being wet and ready all day is fun… and torturous… and makes it hard to concentrate on anything.
6. I was told today that I am always so happy. =) I already know that I am happy, but I am beyond thrilled that virtual strangers can recognize that. I feel like my happiness radiates off me…and my horniness…but mostly my happiness, even when I try to contain it.