I’ve done a little bit of traveling recently, without my Sir. I’d tell you more about it, but I guess it’s one of things of which we shall not speak, plus I’m always the blabbermouth and that’s got to go! So! On this Thursday before my wedding anniversary, I’ll share a few things I’ve learned about travel…
* If you pack two plugs in your carry on, be prepared for smiles and smirks.
* Wiping your area on the plane with a Clorox wipe, will make your neighbor look at you sideways.
* Do not eat almonds during the flight. You absolutely WILL choke.
* Reading a naughty story on the plane will make you uncomfortably wet.
* If it can be dropped, you WILL drop it.
* Captain Hook is an awesome pilot.
* Water, water, water, water. Drink up! Between altitudes and activities, you will need it.
* Sleeping with a hand or foot touching you is an actual need. You should say so.
* Your body will know you are not in your home bathroom and nothing will help.
* Shyness comes and goes as it wishes. You have no control.
* Skyping your Sir will make you feel worse and set off a crying jag.
* You can, and will, experience extreme joy and devastating sadness at the exact same time.
* Coffee is everywhere. Drink it.
* Finally, always, always wear headphones on the plane.