I have taken a little break from writing on here because… well, really just because I’ve been quite distracted! Despite those distractions, or maybe because of them, I’ve learned a few things as of late. Thought I’d share:
1. When your cheeks get hot (on your face, people!), they turn red. This is called blushing. The discovery that you blush a lot is shocking because up until this point, you thought you had some sort of control over this reaction. You do not.
2. If you open up a can of worms, be prepared for those worms to become the topic of conversation at any given time. It could be at breakfast, a family birthday party, or frequently, on the sofa while playing video games. Talking about these worms will probably make you giggle and blush (see above) – and give you more than a few pants problems.
3. Riding indoors on a bike trainer makes the business region go a little numb, followed by pins and needles – which might possibly be
a tad enjoyable.
4. Taking naked photos is a great motivator when you just don’t want to do all those damn crunches and squats!!
5. Being comfortable in your own skin, with the body that you have (even for just a few stolen moments here and there) is weird… and tear-provoking… and just a really nice way to feel. I envy those that feel that way most of the time.
6. It IS entirely possible to be horny 24/7, for weeks at a time, no matter how much sex you have.
7. When you want to write, but cannot find the words, lists work wonders. Write what you know.
8. Happiness begets happiness. Seriously. Happy thoughts make happy subs make happy Doms make happy children make happy homes make happy days make happy lives.