Normally I wouldn’t do these things because well… I just wouldn’t. However, since it was my Cailin that nominated me… I will try my best to comply. =)
Here are the 11 questions asked of me:
1. Do you like coffee? If not…what’s wrong with you? I love coffee. L.O.V.E. When it first hits my lips in the morning, my day can really start. And the afternoon coffee I love almost as much. Late night coffee can be fun. So, yeah, I like coffee.
2. Do you like to read, and who is your favorite author? I love to read. I love books. I don’t even want to talk about how long it took me to get with a kindle. Reading is always listed as one of my hobbies. When I grow up (ha!), I hope to have a HUGE, gorgeous library in my home… complete with rolling ladders (that I will NOT climb) and comfy chairs to get lost in. I will read anything, but my favorite books/authors are odd. I love the 5 book Hitchhiker’s Guide trilogy. My favorite series of allllll time is the Dark Tower series by Stephen King. And Chuck Palahnuik is a bizarre genius! Flowers for Algernon and To Kill a Mockingbird are at the top, too.
3.Where do you like to vacation? We don’t vacation much, but I like the beach… the sand, the water, the minimal clothing… maybe a drink or two. 😉
4. What are your 2 favorite toys? Hmmmm… Even though it is probably the oldest toy in our arsenal… the glass dildo! And… oh man, I don’t know. I like the flogger a lot. And His belt. Does the bar count? And the big handled dildo isn’t bad either…
5. Clumsy? Or Graceful? Both… day-to-day I am such a spaz!!! I am constantly running into door frames, banging my feet/legs/arms on something, tripping over everything and nothing. But I can be graceful. I danced until adulthood, so if I’m in that setting, I’m good… and I can do the yoga transitions like nobody’s business.
6. What’s your style? Seizure! LOL. That is what I am naming my style. I like sooooo many different things and do not feel the need to stick with any one theme or era or anything. If I like it, I like it, and try to make it work.
7. What’s the music in your life? A better question might be “What music ISN’T in your life?!” I have always loved music – I sang in choir for years, I sing in the shower, in the car, as answers to questions! I’m not a huge fan of country, but some I can hang with. I’ve covered this before… I like everything, though punk holds a very special place in my heart.
8.What’s your favorite movie? We watch a lot of movies! I love comedies. Some of my favorites are: Snatch, The Ref, Fight Club, Grandma’s Boy, Role Models, Ferngully, Toys, Bridesmaids… on and on and on.
9. Do you have a thing you must do every day? I, too, have to make the bed!!! I also must have coffee… and put on my eyeliner.
10.Do you love rough sex, or making love? Rough, rough, rough! Call the cops sort of rough. I want bruises and no choices and just to be used up.
11. Do you get to see/spend time with your best friend everyday? *pouts hard* No. I do not. Well, I do get to see my Husband/Sir every single day…but my girlfriend, my bestie, my sexy bird is far, far, far away and I am not too happy about that.
Now, 11 random facts about myself, the questions are in bold.
1. I like candles. A lot. There is usually a candle or three going in my house (or the wax burner). I like many different scents but my all time favorite smell is vanilla. Do you have a favorite scent?
2. One of my favorite things to do is take a hot bubble bath and read…but I also love showers. What can I say? I like to be wet! Do you prefer a shower or bath?
3. I pick things up with my feet. All of the time. It is very useful, but my Sir teases me about it. Do you have a weird talent?
4. I get goosebumps when I really sing. Do you have an activity (not sex) that really touches your soul?
5. I cannot touch dry cotton balls or wet wood (like wooden spoons). It gives me the heebie jeebies. Some people get the same reaction to nails on a chalkboard. What gives you that ‘heebie jeebie’ feeling?
6. I don’t like to let people in, but when I do I tend to let them ALL the way in and overshare. Do you keep new people at a distance? Or are you an open book?
7. I like to be choked and fishhooked. Face + Hands = major hot (and wet) times ahead. Also, biting me anywhere is a guaranteed panty dropper. What sort of dirty thing gets your motor running?
8. I play video games… and love them. So much so, that for mother’s day yesterday, part of the time was spent playing Halo. Do you play video games?
9. Tattoos. I have quite a few, I want many more. Sir has a half sleeve. I love ink on skin. Do you like tattoos? Have any?
10. I love gifts. I love receiving gifts, but even more than that, I LOVE buying/making and giving them!!! As far as gifts, would you rather give or receive?
11. I am obsessed with my birthday. I’ll be 37 next month and I could not be more excited. I start counting down about 6 months in advance. No one around me could POSSIBLY forget, because I can’t keep quiet about it. Do you look forward to, or dread, your birthday?
Here are my nominations:
Here are the rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you and post a link to their blog on your blog.
- Display the award on your blog–by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”.
- Answer 11 questions about yourself which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
- Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs you feel deserve this award, who have less than 1000 followers.
- Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
- List these rules on your post. Once you have written published it, you then have to:
- Inform people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster Award and provide a link for them to your post so they can learn about it (they might not have heard of it!)